About My Black Jeep
It's a Black 1992 Wrangler with a Soft Top.
- Removed restrictor cone from the air intake box.
- Converted the fuel tank from 15 to 20 gallons.
- Installed a Radio Shack Mini-CB Model TRC-503.
- Fabricated a CB antenna bracket using the tailgate stop bracket, of course the antenna is mounted to it.
- Applied a DIY roll on rubberized bed liner. If I was going to do this again, I would do the prep work and then take it and get it "Rino Lined".
- Fabricated a diamond plate trans mission tunnel cover.
- Installed skull shift knobs.
- Fabricated an overhead console.
- Installed a 2m ham radio, my call sign is KE6RTV.
- Fabricated an antenna mount and installed a 2m antenna.
- Upgraded the tires to 33 12.50x15. With just a 2.5" lift I had to open up rear wheel wells.
- Upgraded the rear axle with a Ford 8.8 axle. It came with disk brakes and a limited slip differential.
- Installed an Aussie locker in the front axle.
- I did a SPOA (spring over axle) conversion.
- Installed boomerang shackles.
- The rear drive shaft is a Tom Woods drive shaft.
- Customiz rear bumper with 2" receiver hitch and shackle tow mounts.
- Throttle body spacer.
- Custom front bumper and winch plate with shackle tow mounts.
- Installed a Mile Marker SE 9500 winch.
- I had to replace the heater core. So I upgraded the heater blower motor at the same time.
- Install a 4.0 throttle body.
- Install TJ flares on the rear.
- Fabricate flat fenders for the front.
- On board air system. I have two 12 volt compressors and a 3 gallon air tank.
- Install air horns.
- Install a sub-woofer & amplifier.
- Replace the stock engine with a GM 4.3l V6 Vortec.